ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a comprehensive health plan with all premiums covered for you and your dependents. We provide life insurance including income protection and critical illness cover alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, our annual team retreat, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to work on our breakthrough high bandwidth active suspension system which is in high demand from both suppliers and OEMs.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- System engineering and requirement management in product development
- Develop and improve requirements management
- Own requirement management in at least one program
- Support requirement and configuration process development
- Work cross functionally with Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Systems as well as other stakeholders
- Communicate successfully and efficiently to engineers from different domains with different experience level
Preferable Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in Automotive or equivalent
- Product development and validation in system engineering or requirement management
- Proficiency in at least one requirements tool (Jama prefered)
- Safety critical systems experience
- ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 experience
- Experience with complex embedded and/or mechatronic systems prefered
- Work in Automotive SPICE Level 2 or CMMI Level 3 (or higher) environment
- Cross functional technical competency with detailed knowledge in one or more engineering domains
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Organising and time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.