ClearMotion is looking to Change the Ride. We are on a mission to improve the quality of time while in motion. Greater comfort. Stronger performance. Improved safety. No Compromise!
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to work on our breakthrough high bandwidth active suspension system which is in high demand from both suppliers and OEMs.
Things you will be working on:
- System engineering and requirement management in product development
- Develop and improve requirements management
- Own requirement management in at least one program
- Support requirement and configuration process development
- Work cross functionally with Mechanical, Electrical, Software and Systems as well as other stakeholders
- Communicate successfully and efficiently to engineers from different domains with different experience level
- 5+ years of industry experience in Automotive or equivalent
- Product development and validation in system engineering or requirement management
- Proficiency in at least one requirements tool (Jama prefered)
- Safety critical systems experience
- ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 experience
- Experience with complex embedded and/or mechatronic systems prefered
- Work in Automotive SPICE Level 2 or CMMI Level 3 (or higher) environment
- Cross functional technical competency with detailed knowledge in one or more engineering domains
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Organising and time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. Due to collecting data in a moving vehicle, the employee may experience motion sickness. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, pulling, pushing, carrying, reaching, and climbing. This position often carries equipment weighing 25 pounds or less.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and possible out-of-country travel may be expected.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees, and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.