ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. We have a high demand for our product from both suppliers and OEMs.
We are looking for a talented Senior/Lead Software Test Engineer to work on our breakthrough active suspension system for cars. As a member of the Software Engineering Group you will be designing and developing test strategies, scripts and hardware for our active suspension systems. The successful candidate will be a passionate, confident, organized and driven team player. The position reports to the Director of Software and Control Engineering.
- Define and deliver software test work products including, test plans, test strategies, software validation plans and acceptance testing procedures
- Development of automated software test cases
- HIL test rig hardware and software integration
- Work closely with the SW Project Mpanager to ensure alignment of software deliverables to customer/business timelines
- Perform Load and Stress Testing of applications using test automation tools
- Support continuous integration environment
- Support software test process improvement activities
- Mentor and help develop software test engineers
Qualifications and Experience
- BS or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of SW test/development experience within embedded software
- Reviewing of system/software requirements to identify the potential testing issues
- NI Labview and NI TestStand experience
- Window/Linux command line experience
- Working in a formal software verification environment(i.e. ISO26262, DO178c)
- Experience with standard automotive protocols (e.g. XCP, UDS, etc)
- Ability to read circuit & system diagrams
Preferable experience & qualifications
- AUTOSAR experience
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or other technology degree
- Experience with multi-core embedded systems processors
- Experience with NI Veristand
- Experience with Vector’s toolchain
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Worked within a software engineering QMS (e.g. CMMI, A-SPICE)
The position may require occasional supervising of small sub-teams
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.