ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. We have a high demand for our product from both suppliers and OEMs.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to work on our breakthrough active suspension system for cars. As a member of the Software Engineering Group you will be designing and developing software for our active suspension systems. The successful candidate will be a passionate, confident, organized and driven team player. The position reports to the Director of Software and Control Engineering.
- Define, design and deliver software work products including, requirements, interface specifications and software components
- Work cross-functionally to design and deliver software components
- Work closely with the SW Project Manager to ensure alignment of software deliverables to customer/business timelines
- Authoring AUTOSAR components
- Support software process improvement activities
- Mentor and help develop software engineers
Qualifications and Experience
- BS or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of Automotive Tier 1/Tier 2 experience/embedded system development
- Experience of developing, maintaining, and debugging real time embedded systems
- Strong C skills (preferably MISRA C)
- Delivering software to safety critical standards (i.e. ISO26262, DO178c)
- Working knowledge of standard communication protocols (e.g. CAN, Flexray, SPI, etc)
- Worked within a software engineering QMS (e.g. CMMI, A-SPICE)
Preferable experience & qualifications
- 5+ years of hands on AUTOSAR experience
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering or other technology degree
- Experience with multi-core embedded systems processors
- Experience with Infineon TriCore architecture
- Experience with standard automotive protocols (e.g. XCP, UDS, etc)
- Experience with Vector’s toolchain
- Developed/worked with low level drivers
- Model Based Design Experience (e.g. Matlab/Simulink/EmbeddedCoder)
- Ability to read circuit & system diagram
The position may require occasional supervising of small sub-teams
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.