ClearMotion is launching a groundbreaking new technology for the automotive industry – a high bandwidth active suspension system. a high bandwidth active suspension system. Using a unique combination of hardware and software, ClearMotion utilizes state-of-the-art hydraulics and controls software to achieve unprecedented levels of ride comfort, handling and stability.
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a comprehensive health plan with all premiums covered for you and your dependents. We provide life insurance including income protection and critical illness cover alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, our annual team retreat, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
We are hiring a Software Program Manager in the Program Management department. The Software PM is responsible for leading program-related communications and taking full SW program delivery ownership. This position will report to the Director of Program Management.
- Scope and create detailed SW project plans ensuring they are resourced, monitored and controlled throughout the lifecycle of the project in Microsoft Project Online
- Ensure the delivery of project timing per Advanced Product Quality Panning (APQP) standards.
- Maintain project reporting including updated timing plans, issues decks and necessary technical reports; develop Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure correct progress is made per milestone.
- Preparation and communication of program status meetings to management and escalation of critical issues.
- Being the interface to ensure that the business and customer needs are correctly incorporated in the SW development plan
- Working with the Director of Software and Controls to ensure the project delivery processes are defined and adhered to for the full project life cycle across US and UK teams
- Coordinating / monitoring project documentation, timelines, technical performance, production, quality deliverables, and corrective action initiatives.
- Travel domestically and internationally to company and customer sites when required
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a software engineering or relevant experience.
- 8+ years of experience industry experience in fast-paced tech company with at least 4 years of project management experience.
- Proven ability of managing SW projects, absorbing complex technical changes and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans
- Experience of V-model or Agile software development environments
- Practical knowledge of CMMI or other process assessment models
- Has worked to formal software design standards such as ISO 26262, DO 178C etc.
- Understanding of automotive product development gates, timing and processes
- Familiarity with program management tools such as Microsoft & Atlassian Suites
Preferable Qualifications and Experience
- Experience as both a software engineer and a Program Manager
- Previous experience w/ mapping + geospatial/GIS technologies (i.e OpenStreetMap, map matching algorithms, geospatial searching, map geometry, etc)
- Familiarity with localization (i.e SLAM, Inertial Navigation), and general intuition/knowledge on how autonomous cars work + common problems.
- General understanding of how common automotive sensors work. (GPS, accelerometers, wheel encoder sensors, IMUs/gyros, etc)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.