Clearing is a digital healthcare platform built to serve the 50M chronic pain sufferers in the United States. In partnership with leading physicians and researchers at Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and the Hospital for Special Surgery, and with significant funding from top-tier investors Bessemer Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Breyer Capital, and a host of leading healthcare and consumer entrepreneurs (including the founders of Hims, Seamless Grubhub, Flatiron Health, Forward Health, Curology and more) we are on a mission to provide patients with access to comprehensive, opioid-free pain relief.
As our Growth Product Manager, you’ll own the Clearing customer journey and roadmap from first touch through conversion, including lead capture and landing page experimentation through intake flow optimization and subscription conversion. You’ll figure out what value propositions make our prospective customers engage most with our brand, and ensure that they feel safe, supported, and informed throughout their journey while driving conversion and retention.
You’ll own some of our most critical metrics, and serve as both an advocate for and partner to our Growth team to help translate those needs into actionable, innovative solutions that help us scale the business and reach an underserved audience. The ideal candidate has a proven record of combining technical expertise, user-obsessed experience design, and a deep understanding of business KPIs to ship experiments that drive growth. You have a reputation for getting stuff done, keeping the bar high, and getting into the nitty-gritty while never losing sight of the big picture.
What You’ll Do:
- Guide the product strategy and goals for our cross-functional team focused on driving conversion rate optimization and customer acquisition
- Build an experimentation roadmap by identifying areas of opportunity, proposing hypotheses, implementing tests, measuring results and providing analysis and insights to optimize new patient growth
- Use behavioral analytics tools to set, baseline, and analyze key performance indicators day-to-day
- Partner with design counterparts to turn complex product requirements into simple and usable digital experiences
- Assess competitors and adjacent solutions to provide insights and inform ideation
- Ensure that requirements and context are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations and the dynamic nature of an early-stage startup
- Provide project updates and technical context as appropriate for cross-functional teams and stakeholders
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a digital product manager, with 1-2 years of specific growth experience, preferably with subscription business models
- Familiarity with analytics and A/B testing tools. Be able to articulate hypotheses and the data you need to prove them, then execute, measure and iterate.
- Demonstrated success collaborating with both technical and non-technical project stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically around building businesses—not just features—and balance quick wins with big bets that align with our long-term vision
- A strong sense of empathy for patients and the ability to uncover their psychological barriers
At Clearing, we believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
Please note: While our team is currently working remotely due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all roles are currently based at our New York City HQ location.