Clearing is a digital healthcare platform built to serve the 50M chronic pain sufferers in the United States. In partnership with leading physicians and researchers at Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and the Hospital for Special Surgery, and with significant funding from top-tier investors Bessemer Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Breyer Capital, and a host of leading healthcare and consumer entrepreneurs (including the founders of Hims, Seamless Grubhub, Flatiron Health, Forward Health, Curology and more) we are on a mission to provide patients with access to comprehensive, opioid-free pain relief.
Our Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for communicating our brand to everyone, everywhere. In this role, you’ll work closely with our Co-Founder & Head of Growth and our Head of Design to define & iterate on our brand voice across owned and paid channels. You’ll also drive our brand awareness by developing content partnerships, launching brand campaigns, planning brand-related events / sponsorships, and crafting innovative messaging strategies. This role will also have the opportunity over time to expand into PR in close collaboration with our co-founders.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the strategy, development and execution of our brand strategy to deliver a unified marketing communications strategy across all channels (both single-vertical and multichannel)
- Define measurable brand goals for each campaign; document and communicate results and learnings to ensure they are applied to future campaigns and initiatives
- Partner with our co-founders to ideate, execute and manage brand partnerships, driving brand awareness and positioning Clearing as a thought leaders in the industry
- Create powerful creative briefs, incorporating consumer research & category insights and manage creative execution process in close collaboration with our brand design team
- Communicate brand strategy to external agency partners and manage ongoing relationships to enable campaign delivery
- Research and regularly report on media/branding landscape and best practices across consumer and telemedicine industries, working closely with our Growth and partners to identify and implement new approaches/channels for growing brand awareness
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4 years managing data driven integrated brand campaign planning and execution (in online and offline media)
- Strong understanding and interest in brand media and cultural landscape, with the ability and desire to seek out new ideas and approaches
- Experience in direct-to-consumer eCommerce, subscription, consumer healthcare or consumer goods industries
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven mindset
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Willingness to challenge the status quo on media and campaign approaches
- BA/BS degree
At Clearing, we believe that diversity among our teammates is critical to our success. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates.
Please note: While our team is currently working remotely due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all roles are currently based at our New York City HQ location.