Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Competitive compensation structure with base, target bonus and equity grant
- 3 weeks paid time off, increasing with time in service and 10 company-paid holidays
- $100 monthly wellness stipend for health and fitness-related expenses
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefit offerings that include medical, dental, vision, pet, home, and auto insurance, company-paid disability and life insurance, and MetLaw legal benefits
- Family Planning benefits through KindBody
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
Terms and conditions of the benefit, including eligibility are detailed in the applicable benefit policy or plan and are subject to change without notice.
Who We Are:
About the Position:
The Operations Manager will be a part of our airport leadership team, reporting to the General Manager and leading and driving the daily operations of a team of hourly Ambassadors. The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a hands-on coach for security, customer service and sales.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Spend 80% of time on the floor in a customer-facing environment at the airport.
- Ensure CLEAR and TSA policy and procedures are conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a team of Ambassadors that utilize CLEAR technology to perform duties related to airport security, customer service and sales
- Support an open and exciting work environment that motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation, advancement.
- Coach, mentor, and train the team to meet sales and customer service goals and standards
- Drive new enrollments through the airport sales program by consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition.
- Analyze key metrics, customer feedback and direct "on the floor" observations to make informed decisions on how to improve team performance
- Represent CLEAR throughout the airport, TSA and airline community
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in a customer-facing operation (i.e. retail, restaurants, hospitality, rental cars).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and influence others.
- Solid leadership and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Experience with employee engagement, customer satisfaction, sales and adhering to compliance standards.
- Proficiency in using technology daily in your work
- Required to successfully complete a government background investigation
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow policies and procedures set forth by CLEAR, airport, state and federal regulations
- Availability to work a non-traditional schedule (i.e. weekends, holidays, early mornings, and/or evenings)
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.