- Uncapped commission
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.75 / hour
CLEAR Senior Ambassadors work at the airport to securely verify current members and enroll new prospective members. Check out a day in the life at CLEAR here: https://tinyurl.com/rmsep534
At CLEAR, we love what we do and we’re obsessed with our members! Our Senior Ambassadors make magic happen in the airports, creating frictionless experiences.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Uncapped Commission
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.75 / hour
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive benefit offerings for eligible team members that include medical, dental, vision, pet, home, and auto insurance, company-paid disability and life insurance, and MetLaw legal benefits
- Commuter Benefits & Parking subsidy
- Free Uniform + Shoes
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible team members
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program for eligible team members
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
Terms and conditions of the benefit, including eligibility are detailed in the applicable benefit policy or plan and are subject to change without notice.
As a CLEAR Senior Ambassador, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be a CLEAR leader in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment. Senior Ambassadors have the responsibility of responding to issues or problems within technology, CLEAR pods and product. We are looking for leaders who incorporate many team members to ensure our solutions are well rounded and thoughtful, provide a safe place for new ideas to develop while providing practical and honest feedback and foster an environment where best in class talent desires long term growth in our organization.
Senior Ambassador Responsibilities include:
- Drive membership enrollments by engaging travelers and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR, as well as supporting other team members in reaching their enrollment goals
- Balancing high volume with high-quality customer and member experiences
- Participating in and leading ongoing training and development
- Resolving traveler and/or member concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating needs as required/needed.
- Consistently demonstrating adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
- Effectively handling minor technical issues
- Supporting Managers and GMs in the development of your local team
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEAR’s customers and business partners best interests in mind.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with customers, members, and teammates alike.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute them with 100% accuracy, in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: Role model, exemplary team member who consistently goes above and beyond for other employees and customers.
Other requirements include:
- Sales experience required, hospitality or retail experience a plus
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Must be dedicated to both security and customer service
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to stand for 10 hours per day and work a full time schedule
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.