Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Competitive compensation structure with base, target bonus and equity grant
- 3 weeks paid time off, increasing with time in service and 10 company-paid holidays
- $100 monthly wellness stipend for health and fitness-related expenses
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Comprehensive benefit offerings that include medical, dental, vision, pet, home, and auto insurance, company-paid disability and life insurance, and MetLaw legal benefits
- Family Planning benefits through KindBody and United Healthcare
- Paid Parental leave
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
Who We Are:
About the Position:
As Assistant General Manager, you will support the General Manager in leading and driving the daily operations of your location for a team of Ambassadors and Managers. The ideal candidate for this position thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is a hands-on coach for security, customer service and sales.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Spend 70% of time on the floor in a customer-facing environment at the airport.
- Ensure CLEAR and TSA policy and procedures are conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a team of Ambassadors and Managers that utilize CLEAR technology to perform duties related to airport security, customer service and sales.
- Build and sustain a diverse team of talent who successfully and consistently deliver on the CLEAR objectives related to security, service, and sales.
- Drive employee engagement and foster an environment where team members are accountable for delivering exceptional security and customer service experiences while continuously sharing the CLEAR story.
- Build stakeholder relationships with TSA, airline and airport partners; support needs &/or inquiries in a timely manner, escalating to a higher level as necessary.
- Responsible for the team’s comprehension and adherence to operational/security procedures, laws, regulations and company directives.
- Effectively execute our commitment to security, manage risk, fulfill operational and compliance requirements.
- Coach, mentor, and train the team to meet sales and customer service goals and standards
- Drive new enrollments through the airport sales program by consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition; identify gaps and use best practices.
- Deep understanding of technology and processes; ability to troubleshoot.
- Managing labor to ensure highest utility, and oversight of payroll and scheduling.
- Ensures the team maintains the equipment, signage, and facility to meet brand standards.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 6 years of leadership experience in a high volume, fast-paced, and customer-facing environment (i.e. retail, restaurants, hospitality, rental cars).
- You are self-motivated, positive and possess a passion for fostering a great sense of teamwork.
- You have high standards, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and are committed to training, mentoring, and motivating your team.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities and influence others in an ever-changing environment.
- You are indefatigable in achieving your individual and team goals and want to grow and develop in your career.
- Experience reviewing and reporting on KPIs on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow policies and procedures set forth by CLEAR, airport, state and federal regulations
- Availability to work a non-traditional schedule (i.e. weekends, holidays, early mornings, and/or evenings)
- Required to successfully complete a government background investigation
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.