CLEAR Sports Ambassadors work in sports and entertainment venues to securely verify current members.
We are looking for part-time/events based OR seasonal/events based ambassadors to help drive CLEAR at professional sporting and entertainment events in the Austin, Texas area!
This is an invaluable work experience opportunity for anyone interested in Sports Management, Business, Hospitality, Marketing or in the Technology fields.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Competitive hourly rate of $19.00 / hour
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
- Commuter Benefits & Parking subsidy
- Free Uniform
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Ongoing training & development programs to learn about security, customer service, and sales
- Opportunity to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Optional employee benefits for backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Pet, Home & Auto Insurance and Legal advice
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Plans
What is a CLEAR Sports Ambassador?
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEAR’s customers and business partners best interests in line.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with potential customers and members alike
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute to them with 100% accuracy, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Drive membership enrollments through engaging fans and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR
- Reaching for new challenges and asking for additional responsibility
- Balancing high volume with high quality customer experiences
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Resolve fan and/or members concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating to higher level as necessary.
Who You Are
- Previous hospitality, restaurant, events and/or retail experience, a plus
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work game schedules
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (4-6 hours per shift)
- You must be 18 years of age or older
*Please note this an events based/part time position*
With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 10 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.