CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 8+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Who We Are:
About the Role:
The Operations Manager will be a part of our airport leadership team, assisting with the daily oversight of our operations at this location. The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A management background in airports is not necessary to be successful in this role, but you must be an excellent leader with a great track record.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure CLEAR’s enrollment and verification operations are conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity, and in compliance with all TSA, airport, and CLEAR regulations, policies, and procedures
- Ensure CLEAR attendants are providing best-in-class customer service
- Serve as a CLEAR ambassador throughout the airport and airline community
- Drive new enrollments through the airport sales program by consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition. Conduct analysis to result in recommendations and implementation of ideas to generate new customers.
- Analyze key metrics, customer feedback and direct "on the floor" observations to make informed decisions on how to improve.
- Support an open and exciting internal corporate culture that motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation, advancement and a solution orientation.
- Train new and existing employees on all procedures, customer service and sales
- Collaborate with other CLEAR supervisors to create CLEAR best practices
- Work the lane when necessary to provide the best experience for our members and to met required security & customer service protocols
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management and/or related field preferred.
- 3 years of work experience with at least 1 year of management experience in a customer facing operation.
- Solid leadership, administrative, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and influence others.
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, sales and adhering to compliance standards.
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Must be able to pass a background check, government background investigation, drug test and Airport Badging process
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.