At CLEAR, we love what we do and we’re obsessed with our members! Our Senior Ambassadors make magic happen in the airports, creating frictionless experiences.
Perks of working at CLEAR!
- Uncapped Commission
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance for eligible team members
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (paid at time and a half if worked!)
- Ongoing training & development programs to learn about security, customer service, and sales
- Opportunity to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Commuter Benefits & Parking subsidy
- Free Uniform + shoes
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Optional employee benefits for backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Pet, Home & Auto Insurance and Legal advice
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Plans
As a CLEAR Senior Ambassador, you must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. We are seeking warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidates to be a CLEAR leader in a hospitality-driven, fun, and team-oriented environment. Senior Ambassadors have the responsibility of responding to issues or problems within technology, CLEAR pods and product. We are looking for leaders who incorporate many team members to ensure our solutions are well rounded and thoughtful, provide a safe place for new ideas to develop while providing practical and honest feedback and foster an environment where best in class talent desires long term growth in our organization.
Senior Ambassador Responsibilities include:
- Drive membership enrollments by engaging travelers and educating them about the benefits of CLEAR, as well as supporting other team members in reaching their enrollment goals
- Balancing high volume with high-quality customer and member experiences
- Participating in and leading ongoing training and development
- Resolving traveler and/or member concerns or inquiries in an appropriate and timely manner, escalating needs as required/needed.
- Consistently demonstrating adherence to security procedures by validating airline documents, verifying CLEAR member traveler identification and following documented security protocols
- Effectively handling minor technical issues
- Supporting Managers and GMs in the development of your local team
- Ability to function autonomously and with integrity keeping the CLEAR’s customers and business partners best interests in mind.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with customers, members, and teammates alike.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and execute them with 100% accuracy, in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: Role model, exemplary team member who consistently goes above and beyond for other employees and customers.
Other requirements include:
- Sales experience required, hospitality or retail experience a plus
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities, and selling CLEAR!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Must be dedicated to both security and customer service
- Detail oriented with a great sense of pride for self and company integrity
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and not afraid to approach others to engage in conversation
- Ability to stand for 10 hours per day and work a full time schedule
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Able to pass a background check, including credit check & drug screen, and obtain an Airport Badge
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 6+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.