ClearEstate is a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs Ventures, Diagram, and NAVentures. We’re looking for extraordinary people to shape our offering and solidify our leadership position in a massive $40B market.
Since 2020, ClearEstate offers technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs. We are building an end-to-end tech-enabled service to alleviate the procedural and emotional burdens of estate planning and settlement.
Aiming to empower underserved executors, we value team members who share our core values and will naturally thrive in our culture of empathy, transparency, growth mindset, radical accountability, genuine care, and diversity and inclusion.
What we’re looking for
As Head of Marketing reporting into the Chief Revenue Officer, you will:
- Build, manage and coach the ClearEstate marketing team in areas such as content, graphic design, marketing automation, events, performance marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Build, manage and coach the ClearEstate 7+ person marketing team across demand generation, brand & content marketing, and partnerships to drive leads for sales and activate our B2B2C go-to-market motion.
- Orchestrate complex omni-channel marketing campaigns spanning across Search, Display, Social, Direct marketing and other offline channels.
- Own a commit, including CPL and and opportunity volume, collaborating closely with sales to achieve an efficient CAC.
- Identify 1-2 winning lead gen channels across LinkedIn, FB/IG, Events, Email/SMS to scale us to Series B.
- Own and evolve brand, including messaging and positioning, value proposition, and content (e.g. white papers, case studies, newsletters) to drive consistency throughout a prospective customer’s lifecycle.
- Activate partnerships with content, lifecycle management, and clear reporting of pipeline.
Who you are
- Over 10 years of working with fast-paced teams in B2B or B2B2C marketing, ideally in a Series B-C company; with experience owning a commit (e.g. leads, opportunities, revenue) and managing a small team of 7+.
- Practical knowledge in demand generation as well as ABM, inbound vs. outbound strategies, and appropriate technology stacks (e.g. HubSpot, Zoominfo, Outreach/Salesloft, LeadIQ, etc) for sales and marketing.
- Comfortable shifting between coach to player in an environment where scrappy generalists are required.
- Exceptionally strong understanding of the full funnel and the levers within your control to optimize conversion with an eye for both well-thought out design and an analytical mind to measure ROI.
- Excellent English verbal and interpersonal communication skills (French an asset).
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Transparent compensation package starting from the first phone call including information on our Employee Stock Options and benefits.
- Permanently flexible remote work policy.
- A strong work-life balance with 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activity opportunities.
- A friendly work environment that has diversity and inclusion at the heart of our priorities.
ClearEstate respects individual differences and guarantees equal opportunities and inclusion. Therefore, all applications are treated equally and recruitment is based solely on skills and experience. Accessibility accommodations available upon request.