Who we are
ClearEstate is a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs, Diagram, NAVentures and Portag3 Venture. We’re looking for extraordinary people to shape our offering and solidify our leadership position in a massive $40B market.
Since 2020, ClearEstate offers technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs. We are building an end-to-end tech-enabled service to alleviate the procedural and emotional burdens of estate planning and settlement.
Aiming to empower underserved executors, we value team members who share our core values and will naturally thrive in our culture of empathy, transparency, growth mindset, radical accountability, genuine care, and diversity and inclusion.
What we’re looking for
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Drive discovery: You’ll research the market, interview customers and internal teams to help us identify/shape/prioritize big problems-to-be-solved.
- Validate hypotheses: You’ll develop hypotheses and find ways to validate them quickly and cheaply. Help us bet on the right things.
- Design solutions: You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end design process from whiteboard sketching to high-fidelity design specifications.
- Partner with all teams: You’ll work cross-functionally with engineering, operations, sales/marketing and product management to contribute to the strategic direction of the business and oversee the user experience from conception until launch.
- Improve the product design process: You’ll define, improve and iterate on product design principles, workflow, artifacts, design systems, visual language, tools, etc.
- Drive our data-informed culture: You’ll seek out and organize both qualitative and quantitative data, and help the business make better data-informed decisions.
Who you are
- Are empathetic and inclusive;
- Value simplicity;
- Value iteration;
- Take a no-ego approach to design;
- Love complex, technical problems;
- Are analytical;
- Is comfortable working with hypotheses;
- Can embrace the speed and ambiguity of working in a startup;
- Have a portfolio showcasing past work;
- Have 2+ years of experience designing digital products.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Competitive overall compensation package.
- Permanently flexible remote work policy.
- A strong work-life balance with 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activity opportunities.
- Skill development opportunities and a culture of growth mindset.
ClearEstate respects individual differences and guarantees equal opportunities and inclusion. Therefore, all applications are treated equally and recruitment is based solely on skills and experience. Accessibility accommodations offered upon request.