Who we are
ClearEstate is a Series A startup backed by leading Fintech investors - OMERs, Diagram, NAVentures and Portag3 Venture. We’re looking for extraordinary people to shape our offering and solidify our leadership position in a massive $40B market.
Since 2020, ClearEstate offers technology-enabled services, designed to handle all estate planning and settlement needs. We are building an end-to-end tech-enabled service to alleviate the procedural and emotional burdens of estate planning and settlement.
Aiming to empower underserved executors, we value team members who share our core values and will naturally thrive in our culture of empathy, transparency, growth mindset, radical accountability, genuine care, and diversity and inclusion.
What we’re looking for
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Identify big problems: You’ll research the market, spot trends, size opportunities, do competitive analysis, talk to customers, etc. Help us bet on the right problems.
- Set direction: You’ll craft an inspiring product vision, set product strategy, prioritize problems and build a roadmap that inspires our teams and delivers maximum impact.
- Build new products: You’ll research problems, design solutions, validate them, build them, and get them out into the world. We have a big vision of building a comprehensive portfolio of financial products for families across the customer journey — we want your help!
- Partner with all teams: You’ll work cross-functionally with operations, engineering, sales and marketing and design to make sure we’re aligned and all rowing in the same direction.
- Scale our products: You’ll help us scale through product, partner with growth to find ways to lower acquisition costs, and create passionate fans of our product.
- Drive our data-informed culture: You’ll live-and-breathe data. You’ll capture/leverage qualitative/quantitative data, and help the business make better data-informed decisions.
Who you are
- Are a great communicator;
- Are empathetic;
- Care about helping people;
- Love complex, technical problems;
- Value simplicity;
- Have a growth mindset;
- Are analytical and data-informed;
- Value speed;
- Have 2+ years of experience building technology.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of something big and meaningful with a positive impact.
- Competitive overall compensation package.
- Permanently flexible remote work policy.
- A strong work-life balance with 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 flex days.
- Virtual and in-person team building activity opportunities.
- Skill development opportunities and a culture of growth mindset.
ClearEstate respects individual differences and guarantees equal opportunities and inclusion. Therefore, all applications are treated equally and recruitment is based solely on skills and experience. Accessibility accommodations offered upon request.