About the Job
We are looking for our for a Digital Marketer to take a leadership position and spearhead our customer acquisition initiatives. You’ll be responsible for creating and executing on a cohesive and profitable acquisition strategy for our company.
Reporting to the CEO, Lead - Digital Marketing will work on and be responsible for:
- Lead generation via various channels, strategies and tactics
- Acquisition funnel optimization
- Channel partner education
This involves architecting messaging and coordinating with internal team members, freelancers and agencies to develop collateral for channel sales and designing inbound digital marketing campaigns with SEM, social, sponsored newsletters and more.
Don’t miss out on this stellar opportunity to shine with a startup team who is passionate about making the lives of executors as easy as possible. You can make a difference!
- Evolve the positioning and craft all marketing collaterals and messaging, including the website.
- Drive customer acquisition strategy and execution via on and off-line marketing channels including PPC, SEO, social media, channel partnerships, PR, and more.
- Manage and report on the marketing budget and ROI.
- Manage marketing vendor relationships and tech stack.
- Build and maintain marketing automation.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting using Google Analytics, Mixpanel and other tools to extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
- Support the sales team’s needs.
The ideal candidate has:
- Thrived working with fast-paced teams in marketing for 3 to 5 years
- Excellent copywriting skills (english proficiency, french is a bonus)
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience managing marketing vendors
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Working knowledge of paid advertising via Google Ads, Linkedin and/or Facebook
- Strong understanding of web design and conversion rate optimization
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong understanding of PR including backlink outreach, guest writing outreach, and media pitching (an asset)
Backed by leading Fintech investors, Diagram & Portag3 Ventures; ClearEstate wants to help manage the largest wealth transfer in human history, starting with changing the way estates are settled.
In North America alone, there are 3M deaths per year and $65T of value to be transferred in the next 25 years; yet, the average executor is largely abandoned by current incumbents. Settling an estate means lawyers, accountants, repetitive paperwork, a lot of time and a lot of money. Or, ClearEstate.
ClearEstate’s mission is to disrupt traditional business models and empower underserved executors. Our vision is to build tech-enabled solutions and services to become an integrated financial services provider in the estate planning and execution space.