ClearDATA is seeking a talented Azure Cloud Systems Engineer to join our rapidly growing company. The best Cloud Engineers serve as technical experts who guide customers to achieve business results. They streamline processes & positively impact customer experience by working cross-functionally across the organization (i.e. engineering, solution & enterprise architects, & product developers).
You should be comfortable in this environment or willing to learn and participate in it. We’re a close team of talented engineers’ developers operations and management so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. We’re a distributed team so your ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day.
Please note: ClearDATA is unable to support sponsorship at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Develop various automation scripts that enable management of the Azure environment in an automated manner.
- Conduct application readiness assessments including application mapping to understand application dependencies.
- Migration of current data center customer environments to Azure and develop appropriate processes such as change management for the Cloud.
- Assist with development and implementation of common operations models for the network systems security operations and monitoring management tools and service manager.
- Work effectively and manage multiple priorities while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Maintain the security & compliance of customer environments across 3 public cloud partners (AWS, Azure, &/or GCP)
- Partner with key stakeholders to optimize customer experience & deepen understanding of customer pain points & business needs
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- 3+ years of deep technical experience with Cloud Technologies including: AWS Azure and hybrid Cloud architectures.
- Experience with Azure PaaS services an understanding of Azure ARM templates and Azure Automation including: App Services Key Vault Azure Automation Resource Manager Storage/Backup Application Service Environments and an understanding of Azure ARM templates and Azure Automation.
- Experience supporting applications and migrating application teams from the data center to cloud.
- Azure implementations - help build and design environments to include concepts of different environments DMZ security high availability encryption geographic scale and resilience.
- Willingness and flexibility to work an on-rotation schedule.
What you can expect:
- Strong knowledge of other Azure Services.
- Must understand networking and how to create secure virtual networks within Azure.
- Understanding of Azure and IaaS SQL implementations and management.
- Strong understanding and application of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.