Partner Enablement Manager.
As a Partner Enablement Manager, you will report to VP Channel and Alliances and work closely with Sales, Product, and Marketing. You will work closely with the ClearDATA Sales Enablement function to develop the partner reps in their ability to drive ClearDATA sales. You will own the conversation and credibly tell ClearDATA story, empowering partners to utilize and benefit from ClearDATA solutions and platform.
You have the ability to pioneer this role, requiring you to be a motivated, self-starter, with a strong willingness to learn and educate others. You have the provision to design and implement high-impact training programs that are optimized to deliver results across the channel sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI campaigns.
Note: ClearDATA is conducting all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone will work from home until it is safe to return to our offices at which point long-term, flexible work-from-home policies will be determined.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage partner enablement needs though collaboratively creating and delivering content, tracking and expanding certifications, integrating enablement material with alliance partners, and supporting enablement for partners extended ecosystem.
- Own the digital experience for our partners, inclusive of the ClearDATA Partner Connect Portal, content curation, mobile and other social tool interaction used for enabling the business, awareness and knowledge transfer.
- Lead partner global go-to-market (GTM) requirements including pre-sales content for custom demo’s, technical presentation material, web content, sizing tools, white papers, etc.
- Conduct classroom style workshops for partners (certifications) on ClearDATA best practices for sales and presales.
- Support product management activities with partners and coordinate with various ClearDATA teams to support product enhancement release to partners.
- Thorough understanding of various cloud architecture; AWS, Azure and GCP. Cloud certifications a plus.
- Solicit feedback from partners, enhance their user experience, create a partner community to drive top-of-mind engagement and loyalty
- You will be responsible for ensuring the partners themselves are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell ClearDATA in conjunction with our partner eco-system (partner types and engagement models).
- Work with alliance and channel partners to define, document, and prioritize sales and technical training. Act as technical liaison between partners and ClearDATA product organization to actively coordinate and manage training for product enhancements.
What You’ll Need:
- Good presentation and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences
- Client facing experience, ability to interact with C-level executives, and handle high level communications
- Experience in software professional services or solutions engineering with customer facing engagements 3-5 years of experience (SA/Consultative mindset).
- Qualified applicants should have experience with Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Strong track record of working collaboratively with matrix structure, have experience in managing/leading/mentoring teams to achieve specific sales and technical outcomes
- Bachelors Computer Science or similar, or equivalent experience
- Positive entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- Team Player
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Accelerate your career at a dynamic company that rewards high performers
- Have a direct impact on the revenue of a fast growing, late-stage startup
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership management
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive base and bonus structure
- Stock options