Partner Development Manager
As a member of our Partner Development Manager, you will report to VP Channel and Alliances and work closely with Sales, Product and Marketing. The Partner Development Manager is responsible for enabling partner engagement and communications. The communication will focus on upcoming events and webinars, program updates, as well as campaigns and digital journeys. The emphasis is on field execution; identifying, orchestrating, directing and participating with joint partner marketing activities to promote company offerings
You will focus on developing and delivering integrated communications to ClearDATA rapidly growing partner ecosystem; AWS, Microsoft, Google, Persistent, Informatica, IQVIA, etc. You will also drive editorial production of our monthly Partner Pulse Newsletter, including top news and information relevant to our partners.
You have the provision to design and implement high-impact communication programs that are optimized to deliver results across the channel sales funnel while hitting target metrics, including leads, pipeline, and high ROI campaigns.
Note: ClearDATA is conducting all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone will work from home until it is safe to return to our offices at which point long-term, flexible work-from-home policies will be determined.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee all communication and joint field activities with target partners and mutual prospects & clients.
- Develop and maintain partner marketing and communication calendar with and through channel partners to support lead generation.
- Build landing pages and forms for partner digital events.
- Design, implement and enforce workflows, manage internal and partner requests, timelines and communication with stakeholders
- Create and manage journeys and/or partner campaigns for stakeholders regarding onboarding, engagement and enablement
- Manage the Partner Pulse monthly from start to finish; reaching out to stakeholders to gather and organize content, building and testing email communications, managing partner contacts lists, building and exporting prospect/customer lists and reporting.
- Troubleshoot any reported errors in partner portal (Impartner PRM).
- Analyze metrics and build into reports/dashboards for channel team and stakeholders. Recommend and implement partner communication best practices.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years channel communication and marketing experience
- Qualified applicants should have experience with Impartner PRM or other similar marketing automation platform (e.g. Marketo, HubSpot) and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Strong knowledge of dynamic list management as well as creating and maintaining automation rules
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement new processes
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision, especially joint demand generation activities with partners.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to both peers and executives
- Self-motivated, energetic and extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Positive entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- Team Player
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Accelerate your career at a dynamic company that rewards high performers
- Have a direct impact on the revenue of a fast growing, late-stage startup
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership management
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive base and bonus structure
- Stock options