TItle: Director, Partner Marketing
Location: Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Director, Partner Marketing. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer
We’re looking for a Director, Partner Marketing to join our dynamic, high performing team with a focus on growing our business by co-marketing with the partners in our vast partner channel ecosystem. You would use your strong strategic thinking ability, creative problem-solving skills, channel marketing knowledge and tactical execution ability to develop tools, programs and campaigns for ClearDATA go to market with our channel partners. We want someone who is smart, motivated, and with the entrepreneurial spirit to roll up sleeves to get things done. You’ll have the opportunity to craft compelling corporate strategies and then bring those narratives to life. And because we’re an integrated marketing team, you’ll work closely with colleagues across the marketing organization as well as the stakeholders we engage with daily. This is a critical role for the company, and you’ll quickly find yourself immersed in the most exciting projects. You’ll get exposure to key leaders and senior executives as well as the leadership of our partner companies. If you’re a creative self-starter with channel marketing chops looking to contribute, take responsibility, and be recognized, this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do :
- Collaborate with the Channel team to develop partner strategies and go to market plans for Google, Microsoft, AWS and several systems integrators; i.e. Deloitte, Accenture, PWC, etc.
- Increase awareness and change perception that ClearDATA is the “ClearCHOICE” for healthcare, security and compliance at Google, AWS and Microsoft.
- Create, execute and optimize a portfolio of integrated partner marketing programs to support marketing’s mission of “lead to revenue.”
- Develop successful, scalable, integrated go-to-market (GTM) strategies for Google, Microsoft, and AWS.
- Identify areas for partner marketing process improvement and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) improvement
- Play an essential role in educating Partners on ClearDATA’s value props, new products, use cases, and company news by developing sales and training materials and on going communication.
- Ensure that GTM programs have clear and measurable success metrics, partnering with Marketing Operations teams to ensure the measurement plan and infrastructure is in place, and championing a “test and learn” optimization approach
- Track and analyze channel marketing program performance to understand ROI and partner engagement against goals
- Be hands on: digital event management, display advertising, optimization of partner marketplace listings, keeping track of and leading partner award submissions, collaborate with marketing agencies, liaison with marketing peers at partner companies.
- Analyze evolving market trends and partner data to bring innovative ideas to market, including partner insights through research and regular live partner interaction
- Educate ClearDATA on Partner new product launches and corporate news.
What You’ll Need :
- 7 + years Channel and/or Partner Marketing experience
- Cloud, Security and/or Healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred. MBA is a plus
- Experience with partner relationship mgmt platforms preferred, marketing automation platforms a plus
- Experience managing Market Development Funds (MDF)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with innate story telling ability
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong planner/project planning with a strategic mindset
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
What Will Make You Stand Out :
- Experience with AWS, MSFT and Google
- Knowledge of cloud services, hosted services, or software as a service
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Digital marketing expertise
- Deep knowledge of channel partners and their business models
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D