Role: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Product Marketing
Job Type: Product Marketing
Last Updated: Jan 2021
ClearDATA is seeking an individual to be an integral team player to support our marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the go-to-market strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for ClearDATA’s enterprise software platform. You will develop competitive, differentiated positioning for audiences/personas that span Payers, Providers, Life Sciences and Healthcare IT.
- Product Go-to-Market: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements.
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets. Partner with Training to create the training that teaches Sales and market facing roles on how to sell our platform
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team and leverage external resources to produce clear, compelling, and persuasive content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Positioning and messaging: create and hone the messages that will communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on ClearDATA’s buyers in certain segments, how they buy and their buying criteria; use this knowledge to inform product development, marketing and business development.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Value positioning and messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value, and the positioning of ClearDATA’s enterprise software platform across channels, including partnerships with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. Work with customers to build case studies, testimonials, references.
- Seven years B2B SaaS experience and at least 5-7 years experience in product marketing, ideally in security and cloud computing. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication
- Proven problem solver, able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- High energy and “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility while showing a high degree of organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
We are an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.