Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Austin TX or Remote
ClearDATA is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to be an integral team player to support our marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual, independent and self-motivated, who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin, TX but can be remote.
The ideal candidate will have deep expertise in digital marketing strategies and hands-on experience implementing, managing and optimizing across different digital channels. This savvy digital marketer must have a proven track record of executing digital advertising strategies that resulted in revenue.
They will manage our paid digital marketing efforts and will be responsible for, but not limited to, programmatic SEM, display, and paid social. The candidate must be well versed in complementing digital tactics including Organic SEO & Social, Analytics and Web.
This role will also manage projects across agency and internal teams, requiring communication and project management skills.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and have regular engagement with the CMO.
Note: ClearDATA is conducting all interviewing and on-boarding virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone will work from home until it is safe to return to our offices at which point long-term, flexible work-from-home policies will be determined.
What You’ll Do:
- Transform paid search and display advertising into a revenue producing engine
- Help develop and execute a multi-channel perpetual demand generation plan designed to support marketing’s mission of “lead to revenue”.
- Plan and execute ClearDATA’s digital marketing programs across multiple engagement channels
- Be held accountable to deliver on key digital marketing KPIs
- Partner with marketing operations to measure report and optimize digital marketing tactics
- Help determine most effective media mixes across banner advertising, rich media placements, programmatic display, and emerging digital advertising formats
- Be hands on with managing and optimizing Google Adwords – keyword strategy, guidance on creative, campaigns/programs/ad group structure, budget pacing, reporting
- Strategize and execute digital marketing portion of account-based marketing (ABM) plans to large enterprises leveraging programmatic display and paid social
- Oversee strategy and development of landing page development/optimization including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations in Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics to ensure all digital marketing programs are trackable from lead to revenue.
- Be aware of and assess digital marketing trends to influence strategy
- Collaborate with Demand Gen and Content teams on organic SEO
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 3+ years’ experience in demand generation, hands-on with digital marketing
- Prefer both B2B and technology/software industry experience. SaaS and managed services experience a plus.
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertising, programmatic and direct media buys
- Familiarity with Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, HTML, SEO tools, and account-based marketing tools is a plus
- Experience working with (or for) advertising agencies
- Nimble and agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Experience in late stage start up a plus
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation planning and execution
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Accelerate your career at a dynamic company that rewards high performers
- Have a direct impact on the revenue of a fast growing, late-stage startup
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership management
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, life, and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Stock options
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D