Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Austin TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be an integral team player to support our marketing organization. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing
The Sales Development Representative position is a key role in our rapidly growing start-up environment and will play a critical part in our enterprise sales process. As an BDR, you'll be responsible for targeting, engaging, qualifying, and scheduling meetings/demos with prospective customers to help build quality pipeline in our target segments through both working leads from inbound marketing efforts and conducting outbound prospecting. Successful candidates will be highly-energetic, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts.
What You’ll Do :
- Be a key player in the Demand Generation Center of Excellence. Partner with Director Digital Marketing on our demand generation strategy campaigns.
- Partner with marketing and sales to build accelerate and convert leads into opportunities.
- Play a role in coordinated account based marketing campaigns with enterprise sellers
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build opportunities within assigned prospect accounts.
- Work with Demand Generation and the broader Sales team to manage and deliver outbound campaigns to build pipeline
- Follow up on incoming leads from marketing campaigns and make outbound calls to target accounts
- Leverage sales intelligence data (e.g., intent data) to prioritize and personalize prospecting
- Maintain active engagement through creative follow-up communications across multiple channels (email, phone, social selling) designed to increase demand and nurture.
- Achieve and exceed monthly opportunity creation targets through execution of various demand generation activities
- Capture sales prospecting activity using Salesforce.com. Enter new contacts into system as acquired through pipeline follow-up and lead generation campaigns.
- What You’ll Need :
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Healthcare and Cloud experience is preferred
- Experience with SFDC and Marketo preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation sales and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus but not required)
- Must have a "hunter" mentality
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly both internally and externally
- Must be self-motivated ambitious and possess a winning attitude
- Ability to multi-task prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be adept at engaging with enterprise sellers and accounts
Why You’ll Like Working Here :
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services making a positive difference in healthcare
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Opportunity to expand experience in high-tech sales to large enterprise organizations
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K
- Unlimited Vacation
- competitive base and commission structure
- Stock options
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D