Location: Austin,TX or Remote
ClearDATA is seeking a talented Cloud Architect to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your technical skills while being part of the Health Care revolution of organizations moving to the Cloud.
As the Cloud Architect, you will have a deep expertise in technology stack components and services to help design and implement Cloud builds. You are comfortable in ambiguity and strive to develop highly scalable engineering solutions. As the technical lead, you will coach and mentor an Onboarding Team with expertise in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud builds. You should be comfortable in providing consultative guidance to our customers and internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, design, and deploy Virtual Private Clouds to customer specifications on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Coach, mentor, and train the team engineers to ensure Cloud best practices for builds and deployments prescribed in the ClearDATA delivery model.
- Lead technical discussions with customers to mitigate service delivery risks and issues.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder teams for continual enhancement of the customer experience during onboarding process.
- Serve as technical escalation liaison for the customers
- Serve as escalation lead for customer tickets and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Assist in maintaining technical documentation of Cloud environments, onboarding process, and best practices.
- Perform other related duties
What You Need:
- Minimum of 5 years of multi-cloud cloud architecture experience with 3 years in an AWS, Azure or GCP cloud environments (Certifications - Preferred).
- Experience with infrastructure automation and infrastructure as code platforms such as Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation or similar tools. (Preferred)
- Experience defining and leveraging cloud architecture frameworks, patterns and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience (Preferred).
- Scripting experience in python, bash, and PowerShell.
- Experience with Linux, Windows, or Cloud systems.
- Demonstrated autonomy while showing a high degree of organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering enterprise Cloud deployments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including coaching and mentoring experience.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a high growth VC backed startup.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D