Manager, Customer Onboarding - Cloud
Location : Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a dynamic team leader who wants to use their management passion and skills to truly make a difference in healthcare!
As the Manager, Customer Implementations, you will manage the Cloud engineering team who is responsible for assisting clients onboard to the ClearDATA AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platforms as well as rolling out new versions of our product offerings. This position reports to our Sr. Director, Customer Services.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, lead, develop and coach an AWS, Azure or Google Cloud -focused onshore team of technical project managers, engineers, and architects
- Drive continuous improvement and operational discipline through collaborative and proactive activities across Product, Sales, Account Management, and Operational Excellence organizations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer base relative to their solutions, business drivers, success criteria, and long-term strategy especially as it relates to compliance and security.
- Lead team in driving customer satisfaction
- Lead and ensure the team is highly trained in all services and following procedures and protocols prescribed in the ClearDATA delivery model.
- Lead the mitigation of delivery risks & issues.
- Manage tightly to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), regularly reporting on them and associated corrective actions and insights.
- Educate customers on ClearDATA services and translate those into a clear business value proposition.
- Take a data-driven approach, to the incident and problem management.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years in leading high-performing technical teams
- 5+ years of technical experience with significant personal capability in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- 5+ years of customer support leadership experience for Enterprise Accounts in customer-facing roles.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- High degree of technical and business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering enterprise IT projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Additional technical capability in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience leading Cloud Support, DevOps or CloudOps teams
- Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions
- Experience working with HIPAA regulations
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401(k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Competitive base, and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D