**YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO THE AUSTIN, TX AREA**
ClearDATA is seeking a talented Sr. System Admin that will focus on Cloud Infrastructure with deep AWS administration skills to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your technical expertise and gain new skills in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of architecting and automating within AWS and mastery administering a Windows enterprise. You must have a passion for customer service, a strong desire to collaborate, and a solid track record of demonstrating initiative. We are looking for someone to join a high-performing team and immediately make a positive impact; leveraging their spirit of collaboration, desire for team success and their burning desire to provide world-class customer service.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide operational support for AWS and Azure environments and associated infrastructure, enterprise applications, on premises hardware all within a mission critical, high availability, 24x7x365 environment.
- Leverage your deep understanding of the AWS Well Architected Framework principles to provide secure end to end support within AWS.
- Create automation to streamline operations and processes to reduce issue life-cycle and technical remediation tasks.
- Partner closely with Information Security, Product Teams and Services Teams to optimize cloud resources and operating systems while ensuring security, scalability and high availability of environments.
- Document cloud environment configurations, maintenance procedures, infrastructure topologies and data flow diagrams.
- Develop and maintain installation, patching, and standard configuration procedures for multi-cloud environments.
- Create security automation for response and remediation of compliance findings and hardening of AWS and Azure environments.
- Monitor systems performance and security posture through; AWS, Azure and third-party tools.
- Troubleshoot a multitude of issues across the wide range of applications and endpoint hardware for our internal customer base.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and maintenance of on-premises Windows-based architecture.
- Leverage ITIL best practices within Ticketing Systems to manage all customer requests for technical support, projects, asset management, change management.
- Contributes to department planning meetings and provides guidance and expertise on system options, risks, and impacts on departmental processes and goals.
- Provide assistance supporting endpoint platforms; Linux and associated end point client software.
- Troubleshoot SaaS connectivity and application performance issues.
- Perform other job-related responsibilities as required.
What You Need:
- Must have: AWS Associate Level Certification or 2 years AWS SysOps or DevOps level hand’s on experience building and managing AWS (EC2, S3, VPC, KMS, etc) including building API’s within AWS.
- 3+ years’ experience administering Microsoft enterprise technologies; Windows 10, O365 Administration, Azure AD, Group Policy, DNS, Active Directory, WSUS, and Exchange.
- Experience programming in PowerShell and/or Python to implement automation for technical solutions.
- Experience implementing, managing and troubleshooting SAML SSO authentication.
- Experience supporting an SLA-based ITIL aligned environment.
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks; HITRUST, HIPAA, NIST.
- Experience managing network technologies including but not limited to IPS, IDS, Firewall SSL VPN and other LAN/WAN based systems.
- Ability to put requirements into operational scenarios and communicate effectively with leadership, team-mates and customers.
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation and updated records of work performed while adhering to technical requirements and standards.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with customers and team-mates.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to meet project objectives
- Active listening skills with the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical staff to resolve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for learning, sharing and collaborating.
- Participate in Departmental 24x7 on call rotation.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience administering Azure AD.
- ITIL Foundations certification and/or experience working with ITIL.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.