Customer Success Manager
Location : Austin, TX
ClearDATA is seeking a Customer Success Manager who has a passion for helping Healthcare customers stay secure and complaint in the public cloud.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) acts as a customer advocate within the organization and helps streamline the customer experience. CSMs oversee customer retention, help expand the customer relationship, and ensure that customers remain secure and compliant in their public cloud use. They are the front-line to the customer and must understand customer’s business goals and technical challenges. CSMs develop strong internal partnerships within all functions including the sales, product, and services teams to help meet customer needs.
The top core competencies for success include:
Customer Relationship Management | Managed Services | SaaS Products | Security and Compliance Knowledge | Public Cloud Knowledge | Technical Consulting | Communication | Accountability | Achievement Oriented | Teamwork | Problem Solving | Empathy & Compassion | Leading Change | Decision Making | Risk Taking | Critical Judgement
A strong predictor of success for a CSM is the ability to be a service-oriented, self-directed learner, and excellent communicator with well-developed pattern recognition skills. You must influence others through a strong understanding of your customer’s current and future needs. You take a solutions-based approach to customer problems. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent ClearDATA within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding product adoption and their security and compliance posture. Based on your understanding of customer needs and ClearDATA offerings, you will help customers achieve maximum value from ClearDATA products and services.
- Create an excellent, seamless customer on-boarding experience.
- Conduct regular comprehensive account reviews
- Educate customers on new products and services to address customer business problems and opportunities.
- Track security and compliance progress and coordinate remediation of security and compliance issues across the organization.
- Partner with all key stakeholders to optimize customer experience and elevate opportunities to increase value.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and internally partner with product and services for feature recommendations, sales for reference-able customer and business opportunities, and marketing for case studies
- Research and continuously learn more about the ClearDATA products and services to deliver higher value to customer.
- Work with internal resources to help customers turn complex technical solutions into real solutions.
- Establish trust with customers by ensuring the security and compliance of their environment.
- Translate and communicate highly technical requests and solutions between our customers and internal teams.
- Contribute to a world class Customer Success team by maintaining the expected standards of NPS scores, customer retention targets, and other objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; minimal 2 years’ experience as a CSM, technology consulting and/or relevant experience,preferably in the public cloud and/or security.
You Will Stand Out, With
- HIPAA compliant technology | cloud computing (AWS, Azure or Google) | learning agility | complex client projects
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
We are an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.