ClearDATA is seeking a Solutions Architect for ClearDATA’s Enterprise Sales team that want to use their technical and sales skills to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
The right candidate will be an integral part of the sales team and play a key role in winning new customers and growing our current customer footprints. You will collaborate with customer solution architects and other key stakeholders while effectively communicating the ClearDATA value and differentiation. We are looking for people that are always learning and are passionate about driving results with their customers.
The Solution Architect earns technical trusted advisor status while navigating technical conversations as a critical part of the sales team and process. The Solution Architect contributes expertise on a wide range of topics ranging from technology architecture vision, migrating clinical workloads to the cloud, and vetting container strategies. The Solution Architect Role is a Leadership Role in collaborating with the customer and advising on their Cloud Journey for designing and building well architected solutions.
The right candidate has experience designing distributed computing solutions in the cloud by aligning customers’ requirements with the best technical solution. This person understands how the proposed solution components work together, including: IAM Roles, Security & Compliance, Networking, Operating Systems, Serverless architecture, Infrastructure as a service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service. Methods to facilitate customer comprehension include: Solution Design, Whiteboard Sessions, Product Demonstration, Cloud Journey, Roadmap to Migration and Cost Optimization; in the context of ClearDATA’s value proposition.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct in-depth product demonstrations of products/services with a focus on the technical capabilities of ClearDATA platform and how the product will meet client needs.
- Design cloud solutions based on client solution requirements.
- Collaborate as a member of the sales team in account planning and work to close opportunities by producing the best technical outcome for the customer/partner.
- Take on occasional assignments related to developing and/or reviewing technical collateral used in customer facing or internal consumption
- Advise clients on cloud best practices based on security and compliance core principles in alignment with ClearDATA platform.
- Provide advisory guidance on Cloud Solutions with one or more of the following (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Provide pre- and post-sales technical advisory assistance and product education
- Produce estimates based on client solutions
- Translate client solution details into a detailed technical artifact supporting implementation team provisioning.
- Travel to potential and current clients (Up to 50%)
- Establish rapport with potential and existing customers in a position to understand service requirements
- Discuss and propose Cost Optimization of customer cloud spend
- Participate in Scoping Professional Service Initiatives
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Collaborate with and provide thought leadership to cross functional team members: Sales, Managed Services, Product, Marketing, etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Collaborate and participate in organizational meetings and workshops with sales, product, operations, finance, marketing and company executives.
Core Technical Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical Understanding of one or more of the following (AWS, GCP and/or Azure)
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience
- Understanding of modern business methodologies (e.g. CI/CD, DR strategies)
- Designing and Planning a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Designing for Security and Compliance
- Analyzing and Optimizing Technical and Business Processes
- Ensuring Solution and Operations Reliability
- Demonstrate understanding of various technologies, and their application in markets.
- DevOps skills and knowledge
Core Soft Skills
- Strong Communication skills (both writing and oral)
- Problem Solving and Active listening skills
- Client relations - VP, Director level
- Able to have C-level discussions and help impact their decision making
- Able to produce Solution diagrams
- Strong business discovery process and acumen
- Strong public speaking
- Able to coordinate multiple engagements simultaneously
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Professional certification on one or more cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Possesses a strong ability to learn and apply technical knowledge.
- Has a solid body of business and/or customer- facing experience.
- Experience working in a VC backed start-up environment
- Experience working in a DevOps role
- Experience working within the Healthcare industry
- Experience working on a commission-based role
Why You’ll Like Working Here
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.