Our Value Proposition: Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
Is this role for you? Would your friends and family characterize you as a passionate, empathetic, and easy-to-love, people person? Are you P&C licensed? We’re looking for a Licensed P&C Customer Service Representative who is nuts about turning customers into raving fans, has a knack for turning frowns into belly laughs and problems into joyful solutions. You should be someone who: can keep calm even when speaking with customers who aren’t as happy as we’d like, has an excellent ability to follow through and ensure customer issues have been fully resolved, and effortlessly balances customer needs with business needs. A successful Customer Service Representative is fanatically excited to go above and beyond to deliver a brag-worthy customer experience and has a wealth of knowledge from your background performing high-quality sales or customer success work. Sound like you? Keep reading.
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. We offer comprehensive benefits for individuals and families:
- Medical. We offer rich and affordable BCBS plans for you and your dependents. If you select the high deductible health plan, we offer an HRA and contribute to your HSA.
- Dental and vision. We cover 100% of dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents.
- Pre-tax benefits, disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k). We contribute 3%, even if you contribute nothing.
We’ve also curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. Our people have access to:
- Paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, and parental leave.
- Employee resource groups, live yoga, and mental health workshops.
- Top of the line hardware and snack stipends.
We’re a remote first company, having paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. If you are local or in town visiting, you also have the choice to work from our Chicago HQ office.
- Remote employees are eligible to work from: AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI.
To top it all off, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!