Clearco is a company built by founders for founders, and we're laser-focused on our mission to help entrepreneurs succeed. The IT Specialist II will facilitate IT related projects, collaborate with internal team members, manage our vendors, and ensure our Clearcrew is set up for success!
Location: Toronto - hybrid (in-person and remote)
Application Deadline: May 24th, 2022
What your day-to-day will look like:
- You will facilitate the deployment of IT projects from a technical perspective
- You will collaborate internally with cross-functional teams to identify, plan, deploy and automate our IT projects at scale
- You will resolve support issues, while focusing on continuous improvement for future instances (providing in-person, phone, and remote support to ensure our ClearCrew can be successful!)
- You will manage our vendor and service providers, while building relationships with partners
- You will communicate IT-related information and training to individuals, teams, and during our company wide meetings
You will thrive if you have:
- 2-5 years in an IT related role
- Previously worked in a help-desk related role
- Google Admin experience and/or Google Suite knowledge
- Domain management experience
- Experience with Okta
- Experience being on call. This will be a requirement for this role from time-to-time
- Experience with Google Apps Manager, Software Development Kit
- Experience working with Apple Products. We are a Mac shop!
- Bonus points if you are ITIL certified!
Please note: This role will be required to work from our physical office regularly. We are located downtown Toronto in the Financial District.
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please let us know and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.