Clearco is the world’s largest e-commerce investor. Our equity-free capital products intend to help businesses scale while maintaining 100% ownership and control. Clearco is growing and we’ve already been able to fund 5500+ businesses in 7 countries. Clearco has funded 25x more female founders than traditional Venture Capital and is removing barriers to access capital for underserved groups. The Clearco vision is simple: remove the obstacles between brilliant ideas and brilliant businesses.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2022
Please be advised that someone from the recruitment team will be in touch shortly after the deadline.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Responsible for sourcing and acquiring new debt investors for new geographies and products
- Source and negotiate term sheets; make recommendations to management team on capital markets strategy
- Provide potential investors with regular updates on the company
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to management team
- Develop and maintain a positive imagine within investor community
You will thrive if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, credit/structuring, etc.
- Extensive experience dealing with investors and negotiating transactions
- Has large network within investor community and can leverage existing relationships to accelerated fundraising process
- Has very strong communication skills and a track record of developing investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of cash flow modeling and metrics for companies in the fintech industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a client-minded focus
- The ability to deliver results independently and while working with a team
- Stellar time management and organizational skills - you can prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- A strong attention-to-detail and numerical accuracy - you take pride in knowing all the details and are obsessed with accuracy
- Strong financial acumen, possess and able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving and numerical skills
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.