Application Deadline: ongoing
ClearAngel is building YC for the 99% of founders. Those who traditionally don’t have access to advice, capital or network -- we want to support that long tail.
Most founders don't live in Silicon Valley or have the pristine pedigree to get in front of the "right" people. For far too long, startups have played on a scarcity model.
This is limiting the potential of founders. We fundamentally believe that great founders and companies are everywhere. Where there are problems, opportunities exist. We want to empower those founders.
We are building ClearAngel to democratize access to advice, network and capital.
We do this by scaling access to the rest of the world:
- Access to advice (knowledge, resources)
- Access to network (intros, people, community)
- Access to capital
We’re looking for a Growth Hacker to own their part of the funnel end-to-end. This role is both responsible for the weeds execution work as it is making sure that we’re laying the foundations for long term growth.
We have an experienced team who’s started, scaled, and exited companies before. Now we’re looking to build something that can truly flip the traditional financing/advisorship model on its head -- if this audacious mission excites you, this role may be right for you. Details below.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- You will work alongside the Growth Team to develop and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- You will build attribution models and help deploy seven figure marketing spend budgets to generate pipeline leads
- You will test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- You will analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
You will thrive if you are:
- A fantastic communicator with high emotional intelligence and supportive to the core
- Hungry to execute and willing to take swings, you can make mistakes and own up to it
- Self-sufficient when it comes to execution. You can figure out how to solve problems and make things happen, not waiting for help or permission
- Ready to maximize learning
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Heavily biased towards action and you have the ability to solve problems end-to-end on your own. You will implement ideas and experiments autonomously
- Ready to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
What we are looking for, experience wise:
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- You are obsessed with solving puzzles and you never give up
- Inbox 0 type personality
- 4 year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred)
- 5 years of work experience in a top tech company, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
If your experience is this close to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Clearco is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. At Clearco, we’re committed to developing and upholding an inclusive, transparent, and comfortable environment for all. We create a space where every voice, perspective, and idea is heard and acknowledged. We embrace differences, and know that our diverse team is our strength and what drives our innovation.
Clearco is committed to developing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to meet your accessibility needs.