We are seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to lead our Membership team, who is responsible for modernizing our user management and revenue systems that provide best-in-class customer support. You will be building both internal and external consumer experiences to manage our CLEAR customer accounts. You will also be working on our payments, tokenization, and billing integrations that power our membership billing experience.
What you'll do:
- Identify and build support for technical initiatives that address CLEAR’s most important needs
- Develop and grow engineers and managers by providing career growth support and effective feedback and performance reviews
- Drive engineering excellence by implementing best practices in testing, documentation and observability
- Partner with product and other stakeholders to uncover requirements, to innovate, and to solve complex problems
- Have a strong sense of ownership, contributing to architectural decision-making and striving for continuous improvement in technology and processes at CLEAR
What you're great at:
- Experienced manager with experience recruiting, training, and retaining problem solvers and collaborators
- Be a sounding board for our external and internal customers
- Be interested in building diverse and inclusive teams
- Passionate about driving standards and frameworks to improve engineering effectiveness and productivity
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $230,000 - $260,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.