The Director, Business Development - Healthcare will report to the GM/Head of Healthcare and focus on building the organization’s healthcare business and driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. CLEAR has the opportunity to solve some of the industry's most pervasive challenges while delivering superior patient experiences.
What You Will Do:
- A passionate healthcare professional who sees how CLEAR’s identity network will improve both patient’s lives and the services and products offered by payers, providers, and digital health organizations
- Full execution of deals from top-to-bottom of funnel - pitch, shape deals, contracting, pricing, etc.
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns
- Partner cross-functionally internally with Product, Partner Success, Legal, Security to align business requirements with existing/future capabilities
- Manage existing pipeline during your first 90 days and beginning to build your own pipeline after 90 days
- Conduct research, deliver competitive intelligence on healthcare business trends, conduct capability needs/development, and support internal forecasting processes.
- Land new B2B opportunities and expand to additional opportunities to broaden CLEAR’s network throughout the client’s organization
- Develop and deepen your understanding of CLEAR’s existing products and future capabilities
- Experience project managing and being the point-of-contact between internal and external partners
- Pipeline growth
- Members added
- ARR (Revenue/Bookings)
- Upsell / Expansion
- # of Deals
- Customer Retention / LTV (Lifetime value)
- Lead to Win Rate
- Annual Contract value (ACV)
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of healthcare experience / 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Demonstrated success of B2B healthcare sales (payers, health systems, retail pharma, digital health, etc)
- Must have knowledge of Healthcare industry, including strong relationships and/or ability to connect and influence Healthcare leadership
- You’re tenacious and a strategic thinker while pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns.
- You have a track record of success in developing and nurturing relationships throughout the organizational hierarchy, including senior executives, and have experience implementing and managing healthcare experiences.
- Combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor and using data to evaluate those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- You are a team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You possess time-management and prioritization skills and are excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 50% of the time)
How You’ll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $180,000-210,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.