We’re searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to drive the vision, strategy, and execution of our Identity Platform. Partners embed our Identity Platform into their tech stacks to create frictionless experiences that benefit their customers. Successful PMs at CLEAR are highly technical, intellectually curious and demonstrate deep empathy for our customers (e.g. developers, end users, partners). They bring strong analytical rigor, product judgment, and the ability to bring together engineers, designers, and stakeholders to drive results for the business.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the product vision and OKRs for your squad
- Drive strategy, ideation, evaluation, definition, prioritization, and execution of initiatives on the squad roadmap
- Represent customers, partners and developers, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions address core needs
- Own the full product lifecycle across discovery, definition, launch, testing & iteration
- Help lead a squad of engineers to build impactful product features
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management -- with a proven track record of delivering impactful features and product capabilities
- You demonstrate deep analytical and business savvy. You can query and synthesize your own product data as needed
- You have a “driver” personality and are comfortable operating in a fast-moving environment
- You care deeply about the customer journey and have experience running experiments and reducing customer friction
- You understand how to build developer products, platform capabilities, and APIs
- You partner well with engineers and business stakeholders to solve problems. You’re effective at communication and framing decisions with clear and logical arguments
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $170,000-$210,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.