The Senior Product Security Architect is an advanced skillset position that reports to the Sr. Director of Product Security and frequently interacts with the head of product security as well as risk and compliance. The Senior Product Security Architect focuses on protecting client data and services. This is achieved by working closely with many diverse and dynamic teams, including, but not limited to, security engineering, IT infrastructure, application development, security operations, security audit and end users. This position is also responsible for architecting solutions to secure business-to-business initiatives, third-party relationships, outsourced solutions and vendors.
What You Will Do:
- Remain current with new security threats and assess systems to ensure they can defend the business
- Constantly research capabilities of current and new disruptive solutions on the market and make recommendations to security leadership
- Define and communicate product security strategy
- Research, validate and deploy solutions meeting security and business needs
- Formally develop product security standards, policies, procedures and processes
- Possess a DevOps focus across technology and security architecture, automation, integration and distribution
- Drive security efficiencies, enabling product security team members to work on more advanced tasks
- Partner with product, technology, risk, compliance, legal and business teams
- Mentor junior members of the product security team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- 5-8+ years experience in cybersecurity, including compliance and risk management with a background in application security
- Experience in cloud computing technologies, including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service, as well as public, private and hybrid environments
- Excellence in communicating business risk from cybersecurity issues
- A proven deep background (preferred 5+ years in addition to cybersecurity) in technology design, implementation and delivery
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- DevOps background with experience in compliance obligations
- Experience with one or more of the following: ISO 27001, NIST, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Center for Internet Security (CIS) standards or Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2
- Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Unix
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with effective decision-making skills
- Experience with purple teaming (red and blue) to train, identify and remediate issues cohesively
- Highly trustworthy; leads by example
How You’ll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $180,000-215,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.