CLEAR’s Identity Platform is built around connecting you to everything that makes you who you are, enabling frictionless experiences while keeping you in control of your privacy. With our credentialing system, we power these experiences by connecting our strong, digital identities to diverse sources of data, enabling our members to provide proof of everything from COVID-19 vaccinations to concert tickets. We’re looking for engineers to join our team to help us build new services, enhance existing systems, and scale to meet the demands of some of the biggest names in heath, sports, and entertainment.
What You Will Do:
- Be a technical leader for a talented team of engineers and, working with product partners, deliver new features and improvements to our core identity and credentialing services
- Drive engineering excellence by contributing to code quality, reviews, and coverage
- Collaborate with SREs to deploy and scale your work on modern, cloud hosted infrastructure
- Gain valuable knowledge and experience working on regulated, standards-compliant products in healthcare and transportation security
- Grow in your role by making key architectural decisions and participating actively in setting platform standards and best practices
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally with at least one compiled and one interpreted programming language
- Strong familiarity with cloud hosted services, with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes a big plus
- A proven history of successful build-outs of RESTful and event-driven architectures
- Awareness of industry best practices in privacy and security
- Enthusiasm for learning and contributing to a team, with a passion for mentoring and helping less-experienced engineers succeed
How You’ll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $180,000-225,000 depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.