As a Group Product Manager you will be responsible for shaping the future of CLEAR’s flagship app. In this position you will partner closely with product and engineering teams to build the next generation of our app connecting CLEAR’s platform and consumer applications to bring a best-in-class mobile app to market. We’re looking for a strong entrepreneurial product leader who is interested in complex problems related to identity and data, can think big, execute and excel in ambiguity.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You’re passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading secure ID platform. You will innovate on new business models, new technologies and new opportunities. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Be the primary driver for the consumer experience of our flagship app
- Drive product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Incorporate understanding of customers, data, research, rapid prototyping and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Develop experiments and prototypes to better bring light to complex issues where data isn’t so accessible
- Operate as a player coach, where you can deliver features as well as build a team over time
- Collaborate with engineering and design leadership to build impactful product features
- Earn ever-increasing autonomy for yourself and your team by building a strong reputation across the company for excellence and accountability
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, preferably in consumer focused roles
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
- Ability to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to evaluate competing priorities and align to product goals and company's OKRs
- Customer focused and deeply understand the market and unmet needs
- You are an excellent communicator who articulates the product strategy and roadmap, structure the problem at hand
- You understand how and when to say no leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to support your position
- You are driven, take initiative and motivate others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and challenge, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop
How You’ll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $180,000-$220,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.