Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, and we never sell member data.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused and customer-centric developer to join our team. As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, and deployment of our iOS applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile iOS applications, and have the desire to help drive CLEAR’s next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Design and build consumer facing iOS applications to leverage CLEAR’s platform and capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years experience developing native iOS applications
- Have at least one app published in the App Store
- Experience working with Swift
- Knowledge of with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit and XCTest
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code repository (GitHub or SVN)
- Continuous integration considered a plus
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- Passionate about Mobile apps and the Android platform
- Bonus points
- Experience with iOS and Swift
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs