Founded in 2010, CLEAR’s mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members and hundreds of partners across the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, and more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
As SVP, Product you will lead our Applications team, reporting directly into our Chief Product Officer. In this executive position you will partner closely with CLEAR's senior leadership team to shape and execute an ambitious product strategy, as well as reimagine and build new experiences for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the strategic vision, execution and business impact for our growing PM teams, responsible for tools that power our frictionless end to end solutions spanning industries: Travel, Hospitality, Sports, Healthcare, and more
- Collaborate with engineering and design leadership to build scalable systems
- Partner closely with Business teams to establish a product strategy that will drive impact and support CLEAR's growth
- Continuously accelerate delivery and release cadence through iteration and finely tuned product operations
- Manage a large and growing product management organization, hire top talent at all levels, develop emerging leaders, and organize the team for maximum effectiveness
- Earn ever-increasing autonomy for yourself and your team by building a strong reputation across the company for excellence and accountability
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in product management with deep domain expertise in platform technology
- 3+ years experience developing senior level team members to be effective leaders
- Strong communication, influence and cross-functional collaboration skills; ability to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts
- Proven track record of taking a data-driven approach to evaluate competing priorities and align to product goals and company's OKRs