CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7.5+ million members.
The Partner Manager, Enterprise will focus on developing and supporting lasting relationships with CLEAR’s enterprise partners while driving exceptional experiences for their employees.
What You Will Do:
- Build and manage broad and deep relationships across the partner’s organization, from front-line staff to senior executives. You should be adept at articulating the CLEAR value proposition, earning trust and executing against program deliverables.
- Drive Enterprise adoption with employees at launch and beyond. Collaborate with the partner’s project leads on everything from use case strategy and design to contracting, implementation and ongoing operational and financial success.
- Partner both internally and externally to ensure operational success, organizing and managing all phases of the partnership lifecycle to ensure successful delivery and ongoing experiences.
- In particular, be a liaison between the partner and CLEAR’s cross-functional internal teams—especially business development, product and project management, engineering and operations.
- Responsible for relationship expansion by growing the use of CLEAR throughout the partner’s employee journey, layering on experiences like building access or biometric payment.
Who You Are:
- 5-8+ years of professional experience
- You love working with partners and have a track record of managing long-term client relationships
- You are a problem solver at your core with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for complex customer organizations
- You’re a proactive team player who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and is effective as both a manager and a doer
- You have experience creating, researching and assessing new business plans, including financial and operational viability, and have partnered to execute against them
- Ability to travel to partner locations as needed