CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
CLEAR’s Healthcare Team is empowering people to get back to the things they love safely, and creating a new generation of connected care experiences built around patient privacy and security. We’re looking for engineers to join our team to help us build new services, enhance existing systems, and scale to meet the demands of some of the biggest names in health, sports, and entertainment.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a talented team of engineers and product partners to deliver new features and improvements to our core healthcare services.
- Drive engineering excellence by contributing to code quality, reviews, and coverage.
- Collaborate with SREs to deploy and scale your work on modern, cloud hosted infrastructure.
- Gain knowledge and experience working on regulated products that conform to healthcare regulations and best practices.
- Grow in your role by guiding architectural choices and actively participating in team decision-making.
We’re Looking For:
- Familiarity with cloud hosted services. Experience with server-less and/or container orchestration architectures is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and event-driven architectural patterns.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills and a collaborative approach to working.
- Enthusiasm for learning and contributing to a team, with interest in mentoring less experienced engineers.