CLEAR makes life easier and more secure by using biometrics – your fingerprints, eyes and face – to confirm that you are you, and keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we’re working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused and customer-centric developer to join our team. As a developer on our mobile team, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, and deployment of our mobile applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, and flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile iOS applications, and have the desire to help drive CLEAR’s next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Design and build consumer facing native mobile applications on iOS to leverage CLEAR’s platform and capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Develop reference applications against our REST API
- Develop and maintain mobile SDKs used to integrate with our identity-as-a-service platform
- Work with stakeholders, both internal and external, to determine different use cases for the CLEAR API on the mobile platform
Who You Are:
- You have at least 3 years of experience building native apps with iOS using the latest tools and frameworks
- You have at least one app on the App Store, open-source framework contributions, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on GitHub
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- You have the ability and willingness to work with any language building both front-end mobile prototypes and simple back-end applications. Previous prototyping experience and knowledge in prototyping tools and data analytics are considered a plus
- Passionate about mobile apps on all platforms
- Bonus points:
- Experience with Android, Java and Kotlin
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs