CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences and technology for our partners and 7+ million members.
Reporting to the EVP, People & Performance, the SVP, Total Rewards will lead our total rewards program, drive vision execution, and position our company for rapid scale. You will define, lead, and optimize all aspects of our compensation, equity and benefits programs to support our company’s growth.
What You Will Do:
- Design, deliver and maintain a Total Rewards strategy for a rapidly growing, innovative organization where people come first
- Conceptualize and execute on a total rewards philosophy aligned and integrated with the company culture and growth strategy
- Examine, critique and improve our benefits strategy to raise the bar for supporting our team members and facilitate the wellness of our employees
- Provide Board of Directors support and analysis as well as supporting the EVP, People & Performance, General Counsel and Chief Executive Officer in the preparation of Compensation Committee materials
- Work closely with finance leaders, as appropriate, to ensure effective decision-making, budget, and execution of all benefits, bonus, merit, and equity
- In partnership with the People team, build and deliver training and communications to support the total rewards philosophy
- Ensure employees and leaders understand and value the total rewards offered by the company and seek feedback to optimize these rewards to meet their individual needs
- Ensure effective execution of operational elements including payroll and equity administration
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of experience in senior Human Resource roles, with at least 5+ years of leadership experience in compensation and benefits for a distributed workforce
- Demonstrable experience in leading compensation programs and processes for global, publicly traded companies, including equity / stock administration
- Demonstrated success in designing, developing, and delivering a highly successful Total Rewards program
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface comfortably at all levels both internally and externally and communicate a compelling vision and direction effectively
- Able to lead and influence through collaboration, strong relationships and data
- Bachelor's degree is required; master’s degree is preferred
- Experience developing and executing Sales Compensation is strongly preferred
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification highly preferred