CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Quality Engineer (QE) to join our Mobile Technology team in Haifa! In this role, you will be supporting and working with multiple Engineering teams. As a Quality Engineer you will navigate Clear’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, has an intellectual curiosity, and thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, develop and execute manual test scenarios of Mobile (iOS and Android) applications
- You use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- Work with the broader Engineering team to create test plans for existing and new functionalities
- Collaborate with members of product and engineering team to ensure all services are having a comprehensive testing coverage
- Be the Quality gatekeeper to ensure a high quality of releases
- Adhere to best practices for testing and SDLC
Who You Are:
- You truly care about how people interact with technology and you have a proven record of developing Testing solutions in a customer-centric environment
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where open communication is encouraged.
- You love process, documentation, and methodology.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an entrepreneurial team player and know how to multitask
- You are creative and UX-oriented, with a true passion for quality
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- At least 1+ years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based mobile products
- Experience in running manual tests for mobile and web applications
- Hands-on experience testing systems or apps that have significant client-server communication
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Organized, independent, and eager to learn
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
- Experience with API testing using Postman or similar
- In-depth understanding of Mobile and APIs testing methodologies
- Experience writing test cases and test plans based on new feature requirements.
- Experience with biometrics technologies is a plus
- Experience writing Mobile automation tests using Appium or other testing frameworks is a plus