CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Launch Manager to drive growth with CLEAR’s Aviation partners. In this role, you will be at the forefront of CLEAR’s innovation in new verticals, facilitating the successful implementation and launch of pilots and partner initiatives.
This role is both creative and analytical, and requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution—easily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats and comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed.
What You Will Do:
- Dream the dream with our partners (internally and externally), translating those needs into clear project plans and ultimately owning the execution that brings the vision to life
- Develop success plans and business reviews for customers that outline critical success factors during the launch period, including metrics for success, potential issues, and recommendations
- Lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver against project timelines, while managing expectations externally. As the project liaison, you are building trust and credibility.
- Execute flawlessly. You approach tasks with precision and care, motivated by the next challenge and ready to meet it head-on without losing sight of present goals. Your unending ambition and passion are a source of strength for teams and a constant in everything you do.
- Ensure all aspects of the customer’s launch are successful and on track with the goals of the project, leveraging metrics to constantly evaluate the impact and effectiveness of initiatives
- Partner with peers to share best practices and evolve playbooks as we build our Launch Management Center of Excellence
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in operations and product/project management
- Experience having lead implementation activities with a technical product (hardware a plus)
- Passionate about technology and bringing products to market, with a data-driven product mindset
- Strong analytical, time-management, and project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, and deliver results, managing multiple workstreams at once; you are just as comfortable managing the big picture as you are digging into the details
- Able to influence and embed within multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (oral & written)
- Strong team player with a proven ability for great collaboration
- Self-starter who enjoys solving problems, being resourceful, and operating with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to stand in the customer’s shoes and demonstrated dedication to the customer experience
- Takes charge in stressful or chaotic situations and helps guide others