CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Senior Partner Manager, Health Pass Integrations will report to the GM of Healthcare and focus on developing and implementing the strategic direction of our integration platform. This includes serving as SME on market developments, executing foundational enterprise relationships with integration partners and establishing performance standards for vendors and partners. This leader will partner extensively with CLEAR internal stakeholders, while also holding external partners accountable to ensure operational excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan for the healthcare integration platform. Serve as a SME internally and externally, successfully partnering with best-of-breed external partners.
- Lead a team focused on improving the breadth, depth and quality of our integration platform to support CLEAR’s growing healthcare vertical and product suite.
- Drive partnership success, working collaboratively with internal and external partner stakeholders to establish product roadmaps, KPIs, ongoing support and communication cadence. Build and manage broad and deep relationships with healthcare partners, from front-line staff to senior executives. You should be adept at articulating the CLEAR value proposition, earning trust and executing against program deliverables.
- Collaborate with the partner’s project leads on everything from use case strategy and design to contracting, implementation and ongoing operational and financial success.
- Partner both internally and externally to ensure operational success, organizing and managing all phases of the partnership lifecycle to ensure successful delivery and ongoing experiences.
- Serving as a subject matter expert on CLEAR’s healthcare platform with external partners, demonstrating a consultative approach understanding needs and building credibility.
- Partner with CLEAR’s program management team to monitor the health and performance of the healthcare integration partner.
- Continually staying abreast of healthcare market trends, innovations, notable partnerships and maintaining subject matter expertise.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience
- You love working with partners and have a track record of managing long-term client relationships
- You are a problem solver at your core with experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver external experiences for complex customer organizations
- You’re a self-starter, proactive team player who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and is effective driving outcomes cross-functionally and exhibiting influence without direct authority
- You have experience creating, researching and assessing new business plans, including financial and operational viability, and have partnered to execute against them
- Ability to travel to customer and integration partners as needed
- Healthcare experience - specifically with labs, life sciences, healthcare data platforms - is preferred.