CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a Senior Director, GTM Partner Marketer leading a team dedicated to supporting the implementation of strategic product and partner marketing initiatives. This role involves understanding and expertise of full-funnel marketing strategy – from GTM to partner channel execution and analysis. You will develop long-term plans to ensure sustainable growth and analyze channel performance for ongoing optimization. The ideal candidate will have both B2B as well as B2B2C experience.
What You Will Do:
- Execute go-to-market campaigns in close partnership with Marketing to execute, track, attribute and analyze findings; present recommendations to broader team to improve visibility around incremental funnel optimizations
- Lead the ideation and execution of cross-channel GTM and partner campaigns that promote growth for the business
- Manage a subset of Product/Partner Marketing team focused on driving adoption through the success and sustainable growth of our partners
- Create actionable co-marketing partner programs to accelerate growth/acquisition; analyze campaign metrics, report on KPIs and recommend optimizations for owned, paid and partner channels
- Onboard new partners through programs that include development of joint messaging, channel mix and optimization as well as testimonial/customer success stories
- Improve the creative development process for marketing materials by working with the Creative and Marketing Teams to develop compelling and unique marketing collateral across channels
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of proven product/partner marketing experience in B2B SaaS and B2B2C environments
- A holistic understanding of the entire funnel across marketing and product touch points
- Impact and outcome of work that will support CLEAR in achieving its growth goals and market leadership goals
- An in-depth understanding of partner growth opportunities and organizational alignment
- The consummate team player and builder, with a collaborative and cooperative work style and the skills to develop, lead, inspire, and motivate those around you to operate successfully. You roll-up your sleeves to get things done and make it a priority to help support and grow your team members
- Team player with experience coordinating across different teams including business development, sales, and marketing
- Self-starter with a strong track record of designing, executing and optimizing product and partner marketing programs