CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Member Care Ambassador who shares a passion for service excellence. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading and the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for delivering results and enriching our members’ experience. The main function of this role is to represent CLEAR’s values while providing solutions and guidance to new and loyal members. Member Care Ambassadors support customers’ membership needs through telephone, email, and live messaging interactions.
What You Will Do:
- Act as our members’ primary point of contact through telephone, email, and live chat interactions
- Contribute to our world-class customer service by devising creative solutions and offering clear guidance to our members
- Think creatively about ways to improve and strengthen CLEAR’s relationship with members
- Assist members in managing their CLEAR membership
- Recognize members’ needs and present solutions that include upselling CLEARs products and services
- Develop rapport with our members in all interactions; offer solutions – not excuses
- Identify potential improvements and recommend them to Member Care leadership; support change initiatives
- Consistently meet and exceed department set KPIs