CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re seeking a Business Continuity Manager who takes a broad and deep perspective to problem-solving and excels at influencing business decisions with cross functional teams at all levels of an organization. Reporting into our CISO, you will play an integral role in devising, launching, and nurturing CLEAR’s Business Continuity function and roadmap.
What you will do:
- Launch the business continuity function at CLEAR, including developing a strategy from incubation to execution
- Design, and implement the function’s life-cycle activities, including cadenced business impact assessments, business continuity plan development, tests and exercises, and training & awareness initiatives
- Facilitate interdependency mapping and stress testing of key processes/products and payment systems
- Educate and liaise with key stakeholders on BCM and integrate seamlessly into existing workflows
- Support periodic or ad hoc compliance reviews with mandated regulatory and privacy requirements for CLEAR’s security program
- Define and monitor metrics and control plans to track business continuity KPIs
- Conduct plan development, training, and exercise workshops with business units to raise business continuity awareness and preparedness for crisis or business disruptive events
- Benchmark industry best practices and drive continuous improvement for the BC Program
- Support coordination of third-party due diligence activities
- Support incident/crisis management activities and response as required
Who you are:
- 5+ years of demonstrated and proven work experience within Business Continuity, ideally as driving BCM build outs
- Experience working in highly matrixed environments
- Outstanding communicator and writer; experience with drafting project plans across multiple stakeholders, holding teams accountable to their deliverables, and producing final reports.
- Finely tuned ability to risk rank multiple high priority items and advocate successfully for various teams.
- DRII Certified Business Continuity Professional, CBCP, Master Certified Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), or other relevant certifications in Business Continuity a plus
- Experience with SaaS and cloud environments, specifically AWS and Salesforce, a plus